Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel in same Browser Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Inside the explorer go to > Extras > folder properties > filetypes > XLS > Enhanced > Checkbox searc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel in same Browser Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, we solved it on our own!!! It was the handling of xls and xht files inside the explorer. Regar......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel in same Browser Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i know this topic is not new. But a lot of posts are very old!! So i hope there are new experien......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing from Excel to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, sorry for refreshing this post!! I get the same error message as janine "EXCEL_MHT.mht cannot be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing from Excel to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, can anybody gice me the newsletter from Mr. Delgado the link does not work anymore!! "Excelling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tree Control default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, i mean the selected node. Here is my code: ......

Discussion Topic  Tree Control default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, we use a Tree Control to filter on the hierarchy inside our company. The highest node is the de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALPHA to INTEGER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, i took Venkat-,s proposal. Works good for me!! Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ALPHA to INTEGER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i have an alpha field with numeric values and i want to change it to integer. I searched inside ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RIGHT Command in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Thanks everybody!!! As a german proverb says: "many roads lead to rome" Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RIGHT Command in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i know this is beginners stuff!! I need from a string the last six digits. I know how to do it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop to read multiple csv files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Thanks Waz and ABT, i got it, the only problem was that the dot in '.csv' was lost. I solved it by p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Loop to read multiple csv files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i need a loop to read multiple csv files. The structure of the files are always the same, the on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] concatenating Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi njsden, perfect!!!!! The problem with webfocus is that nearly everything is possible and our inte......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] concatenating Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, in my fex i have 3 alpha files and i want to bring them together in one table. The first two fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another Excel Input Task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
HI JG, i converted the xls in csv, that makes the handling much easier!!! Thanks!!! Christian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another Excel Input Task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, i would like to to it in the master file to avoid VBScript. As i said two values are in cel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Another Excel Input Task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i am trying to write a master file for an excel input. i have the following situation. in Cells......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query to get field_view infos from synonym editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
More then i needed!!! Perfect!!! Thanks!!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Query to get field_view infos from synonym editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i need a query to get the field_view sight inside the synonym editor. I know the ?FF command bu......

» Refine Search
» New Search