Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIMR_user not available in edasprof.prf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Hey cburtt, Forgive me if I asked you this before but who are you working for in Tarrytown? I went......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIMR_user not available in edasprof.prf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
hammo1j, You are learning a bit more of the architecture of WebFOCUS. The SITE.WFS file is only us......

_site_profile is not a physical file. It is a variable. The WebFOCUS Server runs whatever FOCUS co......

Francis, SITE.WFS is used by the WebFOCUS Client. _site_profile is used by the WebFOCUS Server....

Are you trying to use this for a self-service app or for when a user is logged into MRE? Also try t......

You might need to add code to the SITE.WFS file in the WebFOCUS Client to pass the value to the WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Footer Character Trim issue [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
It sounds like WebFOCUS didn't have its brain engaged. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Footer Character Trim issue [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
TYPE=FOOTING , FONT=ARIAL, BACKCOLOR=GREY, ......

nubi, You could also try increasing the BOTTOMGAP for the FOOTING lines....

Discussion Topic  [CODE] Daylight Savings Time Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Everyone, I wanted to post this code for anyone who might find it useful. The following code is ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel2k 65,536 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Hey Pam I just realized we didn't see you this year at Summit. What happened?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Indicator that Thread has Answer (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by mgrackin
I did not know you could do this if you started the thread. I changed this one and it works. I lik......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Indicator that Thread has Answer (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by mgrackin
Kathleen and Kerry; Is there a way with the forum software to put an indicator on a thread that an ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I received the following email in late MArch regarding these bulbs: You are being encouraged to rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, I had to write a DEFINE FUNCTION to use for this because I also have a system that stores ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customized grouping. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You can do what you would like by creating a DEFINE field to control the sorting and then use the DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS and BY styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I will try to keep this as short as possible. You can't do it with just a simple command. the rest......

Discussion Topic  RE: problem with wrapping - it splits the data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Barry, I think you need to open a tech support case with Information Builders about this one. I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Synonym: Delimited flat file records cut short (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You will need to do some good old fashion debugging here. The first thing I would check is to see i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Synonym: Delimited flat file records cut short (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I'm going to take a guess and say if you are trying to write a synonym (aka Master File Description ......

» Refine Search
» New Search