Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (250 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] I need to include data for missing records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I have two tables that I am joining together. In the cse of one table not having related data in co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to eliminate dup lines in detail section of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Where will the meeting be held, and where my employer is only using mainframe FOCUS Rel 7.1, would i......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to eliminate dup lines in detail section of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Well, I don't kow about that. The weather forecast says this weekend is going to cool down to 99. ......

I'll bet it would help if I enclosed my Master, wouldn't it? ......

Prarie and Doug, Thank you for replying. Here is a copy of my EDCHEK master, although I don't thin......

Discussion Topic  How to eliminate dup lines in detail section of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I've got a rather cumbersome program with a lot of code and what I am trying to do is in the report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Heading / Footer question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Ginny and RSquared, thanks for your replies. I removed some characters from my heading area and tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Heading / Footer question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I just received a message from my program that states "(FOC021) THE MAXIMUM HEADING/FOOTING SIZE HAS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to include a field value on a column heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I want to be able to print a field's or parameter's value in a column heading. What I'm currently t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Saving as Excel in Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I might have asked this before, but.... We're running Mainframe FOCUS Rel 7.1.1 and my question is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My totals field shows only asterisks [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
To all who helped on this issue, a tremendous thank you! Don't ask why, but changing my computed fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My totals field shows only asterisks [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
GamP, Thanks for your understanding. And for your suggestions. I've never looked at a master file ......

Thanks, Ginny... That's what I'm playing around with as we speak. I'm even trying playing around w......

GamP, Thanks for replying. In the code I already posted, every report I run sums both an AWARD and ......

j.gross, Thanks for replying. Yes, it is a load of code (which I inherited - no way did I write th......

OK.... for those asking to see the code, here it is. The first snippet is that portion of the Maste......

Hi, Tony, And thanks for replying. No, I'm not using commas or decimals of any kind; the report I'......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] My totals field shows only asterisks [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I've got a FEX that has some fields that are codes as P08; when I total theese fields, they show, on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the difference between 'IF' and 'WHERE'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
To all who replied, THANK YOU!! Your responses are most appreciated....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What is the difference between 'IF' and 'WHERE'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between using 'IF' and using 'WHERE' ? I've seen a......

» Refine Search
» New Search