Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with column headings when using "OVER". (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
amrav, I don't know about an efficient way, but there does seem to be a convoluted answer to you fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding values in large datasource in Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Can't think of a realtime way. You could pull a distinct list nightly, I suppose. TABLE FILE whatev......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO DISPLAY A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF RECORDS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
BY HIGHEST 30 CUST...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Totals at Different Levels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I don't have a good way to test this right now, but I wonder if something like this might work: DEF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold creates master file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Ryan, You already know that you need to issue an APP HOLDMETA command to save the master? APP HOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about WebFocus 7 ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Not to throw a wrench into this discussion, but this is not new behavior. I can't swear to the behav......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about WebFocus 7 ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
7.1.3 looks pretty good to us. We did uncover a few problems during testing, mostly as a result of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question for previous problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
I have thought some about my last reply. I don't think it will give you quite what you want. I wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question for previous problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
What happened is that you summed part id by merchant. I assume part id is alhpanumeric, in which cas......

I can't quite tell from your response whether you have a partial or complete solution. Your respne s......

Mchll, Does this not work for you? TABLE FILE CAR COUNT something IF someconditions END I can't i......

Discussion Topic  RE: More first and Last info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
One frivolous note: M's solution will only work if the lowest odometer reading is associated with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: More first and Last info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Ginny, This should do it: TABLE FILE ODOM PRINT LASTREADING THISREADING COMPUTE COUNTER/I5......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing data into date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Assuming your date is in an integer field named NUMDATE: IDATE/I8YYMD = NUMDATE; ADATE/YYMD = IDATE......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find total time taken to run a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Ah. Just noticed. When using HHMMSS in Dialogue Manager, you need to specify the format in parenthes......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find total time taken to run a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Possibly. Be sure you have a -RUN after the END statement of your TABLE FILE (and before the last -S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Oh, that's funny! None of us noticed that there was no SUM verb? I'm pretty sure codemonkey's idea i......

Ok, why not this: SET ALL=ON JOIN SSN IN FILE1 TO DSSN IN FILE2 AS X TABLE FILE FILE1 PRINT SSN......

I'm not sure I'm clear on exactly what is happening here, but I have never been able to get a match ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi is it Possible to Stop the Internal Sorting in WebFOCUS Tool itself (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Sure. TABLEF FILE xxx, instead of TABLE FILE xxx. You'll want to read up on this in the Creating Rep......

» Refine Search
» New Search