Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Function argument not acceptable to V766 now (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Yes, I tried 'I6YYM' and it worked fine. Thank you all for your suggestions especially you Francis ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Function argument not acceptable to V766 now (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, I have some code here that works fine in v5.3.2 but when I test it in v7.6.6 it complains that a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replace &APPROOT with something workable in version 766 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Yes, the second suggestion worked as specified. Thank you j.gross, Rgds....

Discussion Topic  Replace &APPROOT with something workable in version 766 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, I'm testing some of our version 5.3.2 code in version 7.6.6 Studio before it can be migrated. I......

Discussion Topic  Where would code migration utility backup dashboard group views to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, We are migrating code from WebFOCUS 5.3.2 to 7.6.6 and something has affected our Dev dash......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE does not work now in new version of WebFocus 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi GamP, Yes, I tried it and it works like you said. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] INCLUDE does not work now in new version of WebFocus 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, I have a report that I've tested using WF v5.3.2 and it worked in Dev and Test environmen......

Discussion Topic  Restrict User Access To WebFocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi, We have a WebFocus report that users can obtain by clicking on a URL that we give them. However......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Cannot find the yellow folder icon on the bottom right in my first posting to post my latest code th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Thanks to everyone who responded. The pivot I am talking about is not in Excel. I am still trying t......

I am told that this is happening because we have hit a row limit of 1,800 and the reason why we are ......

Thanks, Prarie. I've updated it. Hopefully, it will now show up everytime....

Hi, I was away yesterday so I could not read the postings until today. I don't know why my platform ......

Discussion Topic  Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Hi there, I'm trying to debug a problem where we are using Hyperion Essbase cubes in our report. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Thanks, I tried what PBrightwell said yesterday and it worked so my problem is fixed. I will keep yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal / Total not showing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Thanks, PBrightwell. I followed your suggestion and changed it a bit as well and it worked for my re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal / Total not showing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Ok I will use ......

No, I11 did not work. I tried I12 and it gave me this message: (FOC035) ERROR IN THE FORMAT OF THE C......

Unforunately that didn't work whether I tried D4, D6, I7, P2 etc in the SUM ITEM_COUNT/D4 line. Did......

Discussion Topic  Subtotal / Total not showing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
Don't know why bits of code went missing. Posting it here again. The crucial parts are there now in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search