Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SYSCOLUM and character case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hey Focs! I haven't been on Focal Point for a while. I hope I didn't miss anything exciting ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 7.7 SQL.Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Here's an update with some helpful hints... If you are calling the SQL function from inside a WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 7.7 SQL.Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Way to go Jack! ......

Sorry folks. I should have mentioned that I tried the .EVAL method. It doesn't like it. I get (F......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 7.7 SQL.Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hey all, Are any of you using the v7.7 SQL.Function command to make a Direct DBMS Function Call? T......

Discussion Topic  Be Safe East Coasters! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Batten down the hatches! Regards, Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dropdown list based on userid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
ReddyP, It sounds to me like you are doing this in reverse order from what I'm used to. If you crea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] User Defined Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi focs (a.k.a. folks), I'm wondering if it is possible to create a user defined function that take......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] 7.7.02 (and higher) MFD SQL Subquery Feature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone out there has taken advantage of the MFD SQL Subquery feature in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Admin: Agent/DBMS Relationship question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I've been trying to determine the same thing. We have a custom 'please wait' page that has a button......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
There should be several themes for dashboards that do not include a logo. In the dashboard view bui......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to reduce APP PATH options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
vaayu, Here is what we came up with... The basic premise on how our system is set up is that we lim......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Looking for ideas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi all, I work for a market research firm in St. Paul, MN, USA. Our industry focus is on combustio......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] v7.7.x Loading Screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi all, I have a v7.7.x HTML Launch Page for which I specified a loading screen. This is done in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel slow in converting xht to xls ( a bit of topic ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Dave - I'm curious to know if 7.7.02 resolved your issue with Excel files or not. Thanks! Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to apply a common set of parms to multiple reports in one html layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
We have a 'dashboard' with several iframes on it. We update them by creating a javascript function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] RIA controls have a mind of their own! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi Minal, The case # is 70732558. Thanks! Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] RIA controls have a mind of their own! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
No update on the case yet but I did discover that controls that are resized by clicking and dragging......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subsequent value for &LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
jgelona, Your explanation of the order of execution is great. I've always had a foggy notion in my......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subsequent value for &LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I have a procedure that looks like this... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search