Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate multiple values from 1 to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have to do this in InfoAssist only or can you use FOCUS code?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate multiple values from 1 to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
First: Of course it's possible. Second: Can you show us an example of psudo data in the two tables a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Imbedded space issue in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you don't want to see the COMPUTE add a NOPRINT to the right of ;...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Imbedded space issue in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Compute needs a TABLE FILE... SUM before it. Something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to have an & as part of report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to have an & as part of report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you post your example? By title are you looking for the column title or are you talking about......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist - Oracle Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
InfoAssist requires metadata to create reports. If you have the right to create synonym, use this S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Substring parameter into multiple parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just tried your code in 8.2.01M and it worked. Which version did you test in?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can i use jquery pluguins. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm only speaking about app dev functionality. There are a lot of features available that go far be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can i use jquery pluguins. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

This might be just me, but unless this is a show stopper, less customization is always the better ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting date to M/DD/YY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So, if I'm given a spec that says all dates should be treated like this, I'd have to inflate the lab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting date to M/DD/YY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Frans, that won't make 05/05/17 into 5/5/17 though....

Is this for display purposes only or will you try to use this variable in your code? If it's for th......

PO Not sure why you would want to chop off the first digit of month since 10, 11, and 12 would not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex is not working in prod env , where as in other it is working fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS? What is the source DBMS? What is the HOLD FORMAT in your request? Is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JSCOM3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Am I reading this right? You're using WebFOCUS 5.3.3? What version of JDK are you using?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit box is not showing data in Chrome browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Current Timestamp in Oracle format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
How do you plan to use &NOW? Is this for a WHERE test? If you're trying to format a date/time ther......

» Refine Search
» New Search