Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Percentage of total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you tried PCT.? SUM SALES PCT.SALES BY COUNTRY...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]International Date format in Excel (EXL2K) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't modified my nlscfg file but wonder if this is the issue. According the doc: When include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set specific sort order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
in InfoAssist, go to DATA tab and click DEFINE. Create a field called PR_SORT. On the right top co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Clustered Master Join joining all tables instead of just the requested tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I have to create a cluster in Oracle to test it but, I do have a cluster in SQL Server and when I lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]InfoAssist - show app paths to business user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure if I understand the question. When I open InfoAssist, I get prompted by a list of APP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED for now] Information on InfoAssist+?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm afraid you'll have to wait till Summit. It's based on 82xx and has a lot of very cool features.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel 2013 not displaying correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Is moving to 8.x not an option?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ON TABLE SET MISSING ON IN WEBFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the data source and specific version of WF? Could you share a simple example of this issue w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank line at the top of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In this example the default output format is HTML. Do you have an ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT WP? That'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dashboards for mobile in 8.0.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you haven't already started, I'd go with the latest. I believe Responsive Portal Containers were......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text file data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't tested it in an FTM but you could try setting a FILTER in the master file that tests if LI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text file data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you know what the application log file looks like? If you can identify each column in the log fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]getting NO LINES of data passed through to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have EMPTYREPORT set to on or off in the report? Here's one way to accomplish this: TABLE FI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving Excel File to Location with Multiple Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You could try FILEDEF to map the hold file name to a physical disk file. FILEDEF TEST_XLS DISK e:\t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need Help in the following code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You populate an &Variable with a prompt and then use it in a WHERE FIELD EQ &Variable within the req......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Chrome browser support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I believe it has to do with mime.wfs. Take a look at this case in tech support and see if it's the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Chrome browser support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes you get a WFServlet and you'd have to pick an application to open it. If it's not automatically......

I ran your code in Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 using WF 8105 and it opened an Excel worksheet with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Bursting to report library just hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't seen this but wonder if you have the same behavior if you burst using a different format l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Disappearing Fields In Data Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
When you look at the FOCUS code generated by this, the DEFINEs aren't cleared, so they should be the......

» Refine Search
» New Search