Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (258 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Just for fun, try and make a copy of your FEX with a different name, or maybe override the output fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting up a limit in a .mas file using a global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Trudy - what was your solution? I'm facing a similar problem too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED!] IBIMR_user in DBA section of MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Still no luck. I did what you said and the darn amper variable still doesn't get evaluated when Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED!] IBIMR_user in DBA section of MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

I'll try focsecuser, thanks. I tried CNTCUSER, but it doesn't get passed to the DBMS, and I think t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED!] IBIMR_user in DBA section of MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I want to use &IBIMR_user in my DBA area, like USER=X, ACCESS=R, RESTRICT=VALUE_WHERE, NAME=SYSTEM, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Synonym List by Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Distribution options in explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'm setting up a schedule with library distribution. I go into the distribution screen and set it u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]InfoAssist Synonym Limitation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I accomplished this by creating a group in my security center, say "RollYourOwn". Then, in the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Worked around it] IBFS6000 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Nothing's changed in forever. I created a report in my own folder (in the CONTENT area), and was ab......

Discussion Topic  [Worked around it] IBFS6000 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Has anybody seen this? IBFS6000 IBFS EXCEPTION 6000: NO TRUSTED GROUPS SOURCE PROVIDED I'm trying ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]DB_INFILE giving me fits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Man, today has been one brick wall after another. I'm working on some DBA security, and I want to u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] App Studio - Center a form or panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
It was easy after all. Just change the margin to 0px auto on the outermost item (in my case it was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] App Studio - Center a form or panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks. Will try that. I set up a panel, and then a CSS file to center the panel, and that worked ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] App Studio - Center a form or panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, I would like to place a form, containing my parameters, onto an html page using App Studio, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Broken Chart Canvas/GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] App Studio not saving properties or deleting items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I went ahead and opened a case. I feel lucky today....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] App Studio not saving properties or deleting items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
In App Studio 8.105. I open a folder in the content area, delete an item (fex or htm file), close a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Schedule button option not showing up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Responsive Grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I asked Rene (the IBI rep who gave the user group presentation on this topic) if she could review th......

» Refine Search
» New Search