Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EDAGET Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Does anyone know the sytnax for EDAGET? Something similiar to what Waz posted here ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Applet no longer working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Uninstall all versions of Java that you have (JRE and JDK). Then do a fresh install of latest versi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Suppress Loading message page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I ran into this problem awhile back. The original custom html pages with embedded iframes were deve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
DATEADD uses smart dates. As a workaround you can use DATECVT to convert the date to a smart date. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MORE vs USE. Which is more efficient? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
For one of the reports I am working on I have to concatenate multiple data sources. These data sour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why does '0' equal ' ' ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Sigh... Yet another gotcha I have to remember to look out for. Thanks for the info Waz....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Why does '0' equal ' ' ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Ran into something that looks strange to me. Why is the value of &INPUT_TEXT1 'All' it should be '0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Windows login ID - public views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
If your web server is IIS then you could try grabbing REMOTE_USER. This will pass the value of REM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Amper Variable in Access File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
There is a new feature in 7.7x where you can use variable in the master file. I was not aware of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] formatting acrossvalue to line up with column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Whenever you ACROSS you always get that extra line. It's kind of annoyance and most of the time cus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Column Label on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Put your column titles in a subhead....

Discussion Topic  RE: Find if a file exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Look at this post from Francis. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAR Database on IBM i (AS/400) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Do you have the application folder ibisamp? C:\ibi\apps\ibisamp. This is where all the sample foc......

Poll  RE: POLL - HTMLCSS ON and the Infamous Blank Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown to data rows with multiselect parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks for the help. I'm going to add the missing quotes instead of defining another field with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown to data rows with multiselect parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I want to drill into the data for the individual row. This means that I have to pass the column val......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drilldown to data rows with multiselect parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
When dealing with multiselect parameters. I had to add quotes to the parameter values in the drilld......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Move 'SORT VAL' to a HEADING. Also it's not good to use fieldnames with spaces. Use SORT_VAL or re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-verb Across question? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks! I believe the issue is resolved....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multi-verb Across question? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Requirement I have is to show variance percentages after counts. Not side by side. See code below ......

» Refine Search
» New Search