Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Read more than one value from hold file into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm trying to grab two values from one record of one table. Then read those two values into two var......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying two distinct counts for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Maybe try to do the counts separately (in separate hold files if necessary) and store the value in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-Select List Using Values That Have Commas In Them (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Kenneth, did the "\" (backslash) character work?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Two programmers editing file at the same time - Asking for suggestions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Here's an idea we've kicked around, but haven't had much success implementing do to lack of enforcem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HFREEZE in Accordion Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks for the reply Francis. Sorry for my slow reply (was filtering these messages out of my email......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HFREEZE in Accordion Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm trying to freeze my column headings in an accordion report. HFREEZE does a great job freezing t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Composer Display Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Very cool stuff! Sorry again for the slow reply (email filtering got a little out of hand). I'll g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Composer Display Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm trying to display two reports side by side in one composer fex. The reports are basically copie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can multiple fex's run in same frame based one at a time based on parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Sorry for the slow replying (just found where I was filtering these to). Thanks so much for the fee......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can multiple fex's run in same frame based one at a time based on parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I can easily create a run button that will kick off multiple fex's in different frames. But I canno......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Drill Down GUI Defines Column Twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
When I try to apply a condition to a drill down the code that is generated does not seem to work for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Run Procedure Multiple Times with Single Input Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm looking to do the exact same thing. Did you get anywhere this since since last November?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting select subquery in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
You can also use the SQL Report Wizard. It allows you to insert sql directly into a Webfocus report.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting select subquery in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Hey Abu, I believe you'll need to create a hold file to hold the results of your subquery on a2. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What dashboard is my user viewing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
yes, as j.gross mentioned, add a parameter (callingPortalName) to your report and have the portals i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What dashboard is my user viewing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
A simple solution would be to add a footer in the report in each dashboard. Example: "Run from dashb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Obtain month from a date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
It took me 45 minutes to figure this out, but here is what I had to do: The date I wanted to extrac......

» Refine Search
» New Search