Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: &RECORDS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
kmafu, I agree with Rick. Changing to WHERE made it work swell for me....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra Space before Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Its the GRID if you leave GRID ON (the default) you get no blank space. But grid will print hideousl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I don't know beans about the GUI, but i know about launch pages in general: a drop down box, aka sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE domain scrolling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I don't know what a scroll wheely thing is???...

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE domain scrolling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
microsoft jvm isn't available from microsoft anymore...(some argument between ms and sun)..but it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Remote o AS/400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if the code works on your host, then run it on and from your host. use a remote call to execute the ......

Poll  RE: HIERARCHIES/ORG ROLLUPS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster with excel attachment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
have you tried having your hold format be excel rather than exl2k? less xml overhead. (my company ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Privileges: Advanced vs. Save My Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yes indeed, that would be the user's choice...In your test driving, see if you can figure out a way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Privileges: Advanced vs. Save My Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
user-saved reports created by using a reporting object and then SAVEd MY REPORTS can't be opened ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COUNT NO. OF RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
use the &LINES variable TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES BY CAR IF COUNTRY IS ... END -RUN -SET &HOWMANY = &......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME to Firstname Lastname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
don't remove the comma use it as a marker to separate last from first take the POSIT of the comma (u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change in Report Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
cache , i agree with Ruben, might be the first and simplest place to check; i have my browser set to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking within BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
BY HIGHEST 5 RETAIL_COST is syntax that will give you a short list of only the top 5... or... BY CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking within BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
looks like you've got your registrants ranked within their regions; so i dont' think we're clear on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ave of computed fields with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I like ken's answer but here's what is making me nuts...i've not seen this behaviour before SUBTOTAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines doing canned reports in MRE/BID ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. my reply was for windows, so i'll nuke it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Caching a report for 60 minutes (using Resource layout painter & MRE) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Ricardo, what does 'SET MORE = OFF' do? Would you be kind enough to put your version and platform in......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIPLE SUBTOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
it is a good fml app, i agree with paul. but you can 'cheat' define a new variable that equals your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caster question ..how to extract the scheduleid from the running schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmm. what i think i meant was...the way you can extract the userid from a fex-in-action, i wanted to......

» Refine Search
» New Search