Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Incomplete End Result Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Since this is a boolean test, I would code it like this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Alternate View report not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think alternate view syntax is valid only for FOCUS data sources, that is, .foc files. I would li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2012 - caveat emptor Gaylord Palms ! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This is one of many reasons to hold the conference on Las Vegas. Just saying....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Freeze Panes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As Issac suggests, use a template. That is how we do this. We do all kinds of Excel related activi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Have you tried HOLD FORMAT XFOCUS? I don't have data migrator but that syntax works in a TABLE comm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Template Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I use templates with an embedded auto open macro to do extensive formatting that is not available in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What .mas SUFFIX for this file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Looks like a comma delimted file to me. I do this all the time with tab delimited data. I use a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Are Excel Templates Stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I always store them in baseapp as baseapp is alway in the path even if it is not specifically listed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report using .MHT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think the issue is how you created the .mht file. The requirement is that at least 1 cell in SHEE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] difference between SAVE & SAVB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The other thing to keep in mind when holding or saving binary data is that the length of alpha field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] deference of function run between 7701 and 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First DATEADD does directly work with Dialogue Manager. Neither does DATEMOV or DATEDIF. Do a sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Email and Create a copy of the report in a network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Unless someone knows a different way, the portion of the job that produces the report has to run twi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved -- Yesterday's Date and same date last year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Want to use DATEADD in DM, this works and in less confusing that DATECVT/DATEADD/DATECVT method. Cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to remove 'Active technologies trial version' in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
For Active Reports just enter the license number in the Reporting Server Console....

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
My first application was developed using PC FOCUS for DOS 1.5 multiuser using a Compaq 286 as the No......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus rounding and subtotaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
WFLurker, P format matches Excel even better as Excel will keep the 17 most signigicant positions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus rounding and subtotaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DLR, you've got something else going on. Did you change GROSSAMT to a P format? What is the format......

This is one of those things that used to be taught in the FOCUS Internals Class. D12.2 is just a pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] dstrun() call fails for ReportCaster job with compression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I just ran a test of 1 of our jobs zipping the file and it ran just fine. We are on 7.6.11. Unless......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Week of Year Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If it were me, I'd create a DEFINE FUNCTION for this where the input is the date. Something like th......

» Refine Search
» New Search