Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Test if the actual date is a business day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a date out of a timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If your string is a display of a data base date-time stamp, just use the HDATE function. If you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try using COMPUTE if there is only one COL2 for every CNUM and MBRID: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - APP PATH workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Syed, I am not trying to be critical, but it seems you are doing a lot of work you don't need to and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe JCL to Trigger a Unix Job to Execute a Webfocus Report ::? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We use the mainframes remote shell process. We have lots of "Interface" jobs that run nightly and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEADD bug/feature FWIW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
But does it say anything about adjusting the input/source date, the date that is being adjusted, to ......

Discussion Topic  DATEADD bug/feature FWIW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I just found out that when using DATEADD with business days, if the date being added to is not a bus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Maybe this should be reported as a bug because the documentation leads one to believe DevStudio can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel multiple tabs with template file in WebFocus 7.6.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First, the template names are not the same. Should the template name in the first fex be COMPXLSH? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where clauses crashing in 7.62 that worked in 5.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Does this work in 7.6.x? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Using your original code I wrote the following that dynamically builds master. As a matter of pract......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What you need to do is to create a .mas that is the layout you want for GENSHOLD. The file type sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: recreating MFDs following SungardHE ODS update results in 0 rows returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Patti, have you compared the old and new masters? When we migrated from FOCUS for HP-UX (Unix) to W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting the next run date for a RC job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Frank, I've thought of that. In fact I have another job that runs on the 1st, every Friday and the ......

Discussion Topic  Setting the next run date for a RC job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have a new job with a schedule that RC can't handle (at least my version). The job is to run once......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT file permissions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have had to do this in UNIX/LINUX and use the CHMOD command. On a Windows box, I'd use the DOS co......

Discussion Topic  RE: XLS Template problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First, if you are truly using a template, it has to be a .mht file not .xls. Second each user will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Are you sure the folder where annualbills.mas is located is in the APP PATH? Also, you don't indica......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Front End (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
arieger, before someone else tells you, you need to update your profile and provide what version of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jgelona
DC, FOCUS and WebFOCUS are just like any other language. One can write inefficient code that takes ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search