Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL 2005 Databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
We found that the 2000 adapter couldn't access MS SQL Server 2005, but when we upgraded to the 2005 ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display MR variables in a fex (IBIMR_*) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks Francis, that's exactly what I needed. The magical incantation for the WebFOCUS client to pa......

Discussion Topic  How to display MR variables in a fex (IBIMR_*) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
7.6.1 seems to have some problems with launch pages under Firefox ("error missing string IBIMR_folde......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 Dashboard enhancements are GREAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Planning on being there, susannah. Looking forward to the sessions! -- Dan Dan Kenny University of......

Discussion Topic  7.6.1 Dashboard enhancements are GREAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Greetings, We downloaded the new 7.6.1 and installed it, and am very impressed with the BID enhance......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone migrated to the new Dashboard in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks Monica Can't wait for that 7.6.1 release. Maybe tomorrow? Fridays are always fun ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone migrated to the new Dashboard in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Jeff, We opened a case on it back in December, here is the workaround we were given to surpress My ......

Mon - Ok, I opened up a case. Susannah, I don't want to "look a gift easter-egg in the mouth", but ......

Discussion Topic  Has anyone migrated to the new Dashboard in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Greetings, We're coming up in TEST with WebFOCUS 7.6 and the Dashboard enhancements have uncovered ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Actually, Power Painter is a PDF authoring tool using a thin-client (web browser, AJAX) mechanism. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.x versus 7.6.x differences? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
I should clarify on the 7.1.1 -> 7.1.3 adapter problems we experienced. They were on our JDBC, and n......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.x versus 7.6.x differences? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
I too am anxious for a more definitive date for the 7.6.1 release. We backed off of going Prod to 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Wasn't this question posted in an earlier thread? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Francis, We do have the Unix version of WebFOCUS (Linux). IBI has done a great job making their ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
!5Gb to add better security and eye-candy to make your Windows look more like a Mac? Here's a thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Greetings, Are the quick reference guides available yet? I sent a "pre-order" a couple of days ago,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firefox issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks Francis, I've got the IE TAB extension installed. And believe it or not, I do have an Intel M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firefox issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks for the pointer to the tech memo. "Mozilla Firefox Version 1.5 is certified. Version 2.0 is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE: Limit users to only dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks, Francis -- Those are very useful informational links, in more than just the present task. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE: Limit users to only dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Kenny
Thanks for the responses and suggestions, it is much appreciated. I was hoping to be able to differ......

» Refine Search
» New Search