Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     maintain - dashboard

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
maintain - dashboard
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
I have a maintain apps running in dashboard. I set the idle_agent_limit = 900 and idle_session_limit = 1500. What is happening is that, when the user returns from the session, they are asked for valid credentials are required for server. This is very annoying and irritating to users. How do I get rid of this without having to recyle the server or shutting down their PCs. I know this is not a problem in 76 release, but we are running in 7.16

Thanks,

JD

7.61, nt
Output: excel, pdf, html,

Master
posted Hide Post
What code are you using to launch your Maintain from your dashboard? Adding a random variable may stop the prompting for credentials. This screen may be coming up due to caching or agent issues. Using a timestamp may be the solution. Something like what is coded below.

Mark

-HTMLFORM BEGIN

<script language="JavaScript">
function TryThis()
{
var today = new Date();
var cmd = "/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIS_connect=on + "&" + "IBIC_server=edaserve" + "&" + "IBIAPP_app=ibisamp";
cmd = cmd + "&" + "IBIF_cmd=MNTCON EX MNTIVP;" + "&" + "CurrentStamp=" + today.getTime();
window.open(cmd);
}

-HTMLFORM END

Posts: 663 | Location: New York | Registered: May 08, 2003Report This Post