Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CASE-OPENED] BAD STATUS CODE (-33)/(-12) with Edacode 35804

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CASE-OPENED] BAD STATUS CODE (-33)/(-12) with Edacode 35804
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi,

I've searched and found nothing that matches our problem.

It's been few weeks now that we scheduled approx. 30 alert reports in Report Caster at 2:00AM each night.

At least once a week we would get an error report stating a BADSTATUS CODE (-12) with a edacode 35804.
Here's an example of what we get:
quote:
BTP1010 Schedule Executed Due To NEXTRUNTIME
BTP1020 Starting task: app/glbalances_balance_actual_final1
BTP1020 Connecting to server EDASERVE with execution id X000WFIADM
BTP1020 Error running alert app/glbalances_balance_actual_final1 from MRE:EdaExcp Eda code 35804 subcode: 0 xopen: S1000 BAD STATUS CODE (-12) RECEIVED FRO
BTP1010 Task error:EdaExcp Eda code 35804 subcode: 0 xopen: S1000 BAD STATUS CODE (-12) RECEIVED FROM SERVER CIE006
BTP1010 No report to distribute.

First I suspected the remote server to be offline during the alert reports were run, but from what I see in EDAPRINT, it is not the case.

Sometimes though we receive notifications from some other servers stating "No resources for default" I'm not sure this as anything to do with FOC35804 errors since it is not the same remote adapter as in the "No resources" error.

Well, I have done all the research I could, now I need some of your input as this problem is become more urgent each time the alert reports fails.

TIA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.4 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.8 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.9 / AS400 V5R4M0 / HTML / iSM 5.5sp2

Posts: 60 | Location: Kingsey-Falls, Québec, Canada | Registered: May 14, 2008Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
When you have production problems like this, the first step is to open a case with tech support so there's someone working on a resolution. Then, check with the user community to see if there are similar circumstances somewhere out there. For non-production problems, I switch the order.

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat

Posts: 2298 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: February 02, 2007Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Case openned: 52442515

WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.4 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.8 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.9 / AS400 V5R4M0 / HTML / iSM 5.5sp2

Posts: 60 | Location: Kingsey-Falls, Québec, Canada | Registered: May 14, 2008Report This Post