Focal Point
[CLOSED] Activate panel in portal

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2297052576

March 23, 2015, 12:41 PM
Teri Newton
[CLOSED] Activate panel in portal
I have a portal with a verticle accordion container. The first panel displays a report with a drill down link. That link calls a javascript function which passes parameters to the second report and refreshes frames. That all works... except that the user has to click on the second panel title to bring it up. What is the javascript code that will set the second panel as active after the refresh? The visibility style does not work.
function refreshReports(){ 
var name = this.window.name; 
parent.BipIframeInterface.setAllAmpersValues(name, IbComposer_getAllAmpersValues()); 
parent.BipIframeInterface.refresh(parent.BipIframeInterface.REFRESH_ALL, name); 
}

function run_detail(PROJ_NUMB, PROJ_STAT, PROJ_INV, INV_FMT, PROJ_BATCH, PROJ_NAME, PROJ_USER, PROJ_COM, PROJ_MGR) { 
document.getElementById("inputhidden1").value = PROJ_NUMB; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden2").value = PROJ_STAT; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden3").value = PROJ_INV; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden4").value = INV_FMT; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden5").value = PROJ_BATCH; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden6").value = PROJ_NAME; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden7").value = PROJ_USER; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden8").value = PROJ_COM; 
document.getElementById("inputhidden9").value = PROJ_MGR; 
//document.getElementById("Area_1_1").style.visibility='hidden';
//document.getElementById("Area_2_1").style.visibility='visible';
refreshReports(); 
}

Thank you for your assistance,
T. Newton

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Teri Newton,

June 19, 2015, 09:35 AM
Teri Newton
I went to the Expert's Room at Summit to demonstrate the application. I had five people around me who said that "Yes, this should be possible." However, the JavasScript guru was busy and he would contact me via email.

Monday, I opened a case with IBI...
********************** COMMENTS FROM INFORMATION BUILDERS **********************
Unfortunately, there is no way to rise the report when you click on the drilldown in an accordian report inside the portal.
If you like I can certainly submit your case to programming as a New Feature Request. If so, please give me a buisness justification for this request and I will forward to the division for consideration.
********************************************************************************

It just seems that if I can refresh the other frames, I should be able to go to the next page in the accordion.