Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- dynCalendar Kaput in 7.7?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] WF Maintain -- dynCalendar Kaput in 7.7?
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted
I'm testing an upgrade from 7.6.11 to 7.7.03 and I cannot get a 7.7.03 compile of my Maintain source code to display dynCalendar widgets. This is always a challenge regardless of version, but in the past I've been able to reattach them every time after I've made a change to a Maintain form and they've come back. In 7.7.03 I can't get them to display.

Has there been a change to the dynCalendar widgets in 7.7.03 that I'm going to need to upgrade in these units? Has it been replaced with something else?

J.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John_Edwards,

Posts: 1012 | Location: At the Mast | Registered: May 17, 2007Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
John
We made it easier!! You no longer have to attach the three JS files OR the CSS file. Look at the form and field property sheets. There is now a Calendar option. Just flip it to YES and you are done!!

Mark

Posts: 663 | Location: New York | Registered: May 08, 2003Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Alright, so I'm going to need 7.7 Dev Studio to do that. Don't get me wrong -- I'm perfectly OK with that. It just means that I need to get another install set up to fix this problem prior to rolling production up to the new version.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

J.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Ok, I got my 7.6.7 Maintain file opened in 7.7.03's Maintain Development Environment, and found the Calendar option on the property sheet for the field. I made the change and redeployed and got no widget. The stack variable I have attached the input field is this:

compute StkDrugBenefitEdit.Drug_Benefit_Start_Dt_MDYY/MDYY;

What am I missing?

J.

Master
posted Hide Post
John
There is a calendar property for the form AND for the field. Make sure both are set to YES. This is so you can turn it on and off for any field on a form.

Mark

Posts: 663 | Location: New York | Registered: May 08, 2003Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I had missed turning it on at the form level. Curious design choice, but it works. Thank you again!

J.