Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Multi line chart displays same hover over value

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Multi line chart displays same hover over value
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi Friends and Experts,

I have a line chart which displays one line for current year data and the other line is for last year data for easy comparison. I am using oracle sqlout to pull the data from the table.
Here I have a problem in the last year data.
My chart gives me two lines with dots for each month.

But When We hover over any dots it says the (CurrentYear:201301$1000 ) for the current year and the same for the lastyear (LastYear 201301$2000). The month Value is not changing. It should be like this LastYear 201201.

It is a very simple straight forward query getting month,year and sum(value) on that month for both the years in one single record like this

curr_year CValue Last_Year LValue
201301 $1000 201201 $1200
201302 $2000 201202 $2200

Anybody has any idea How should I display the data.

GRAPH FILE SQLOUT
SUM
&curr_year 'CurrentYear'
&Last_year 'LastYear'
BY

Thanks,

Thanks,

7.7.04M, Windows 7 , HTML, PDF,EXCEL

<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hi Mary,

A colleague of mine has reviewed this topic. Would you be able to post an image of this graph so that we can better visualize what you're wanting to accomplish?

Thanks and regards,

Kathryn

Report This Post
<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hello again. Actually, it would be better to open a case on InfoResponse Online since there doesn't appear to be a quick answer.

Regards,

Kathryn

Report This Post