Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CASE-OPENED] Customize Scheduling Tool

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CASE-OPENED] Customize Scheduling Tool
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi guys,

I have cool following requirement.

I created HTML for report and it has scheduler button in it.

I know we have few templates in hyperlink properties.
How to customize scheduler window .I user need to see only few icons and options in it.

Thanks,
Rakesh

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs

<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hi Rakesh,

Would you please provide us with some information about this HTML page? Did you use the HTML Composer to create it, or was it hand coded? What are the scheduling icons and options that you want to see, and which ones do you want to eliminate?

Thanks and regards,

Kathryn

Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathryn,

Sorry for late response.
I created HTML using HTML Composer only.

Client wants to see only few icons and options in scheduling window.Is there any option to achieve it.

Can you help us on this.

Thanks,
Rakesh

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs

<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hi Rakesh,

Efrem provides some information on using Restful Web Services to customize the ReportCaster scheduling tool at How to create Single Page ReportCaster Scheduler Tool.

Cheers!

Kathryn

Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathryn,

I have gone through following post.

http://forums.informationbuild...1057331/m/1897094076

I could not find how to achieve this.

I am newbie to RESTful.

Can you provide some detailed steps how to achieve this.

Thanks,
rakesh

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Rakesh,

As Efrem suggested in his reply to that post -

quote:
You should acquire a PDF of the WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services Developers Guide.

You should be able to find this on the IBI site under Technical Documentation, just search on "RESTful"

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded RESTful Webservices PDF document and i have gone through it.

I need some calrifications how to do.

can you provide some detailed steps to do it.

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Rakesh,

Unfortunately, this is not something that I have time to do via the forum.

Have you downloaded and studied the other supporting documentation at all? I understand that you may wish to pick this up quickly so have you considered getting a one-to-one with IB consultancy? That is probably the quickest way.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you make me clear what do you mean other supporting documents.Can you provide me what documents you are referring to.

Thanks,
Rakesh

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Rakesh,

You should be able to locate many documents relating to RESTful under the WebFOCUS 8 Technical Library.

It is these to which I refer.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response, we created the case with IBI and working with IBI support.

WebFOCUS 8.0.03
Windows, All Outputs