Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] EXL2K Output problems

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] EXL2K Output problems
 Login/Join

<HDizzle>
posted
Community,

I have been working on a report that supports multiple report outputs, and when the output is EQ 'EXL2K', when I try running the code, I get "No Query Information to Decode". I began to comment out code, pulling and tugging until I decided to create a new simple report.

All this report does is takes a column, and prints it, and it too has the same "No Query Information to Decode" when it runs on HTML / PDF.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Howard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I found this using the "Advanced Search on Technical Support" link at the top of the forum page:

quote:

WebFOCUS Diagnostics

Troubleshooting error "no query information to decode"
Applicable to: WebFOCUS Developer Studio Releases 5.x and 7.x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "no query information to decode" error message may be caused by several issues. Check the following to see if they apply:

When running a FOCEXEC under MRE, the error appears. It is caused by supplying Web Component Authentication in the Environment properties when no authentication was required. To resolve this, do the following:

In WebFOCUS Developer Studio, access the WebFOCUS Environments from File / Show Environments.
Click on an Environment and select Properties.
The Web Component page will be selected when the properties dialog box opens up.
Check the type of authentication under "Web Component Authentication", and clear the credentials.
Change the authentication from "Basic" to "None".
Exit and restart Developer Studio.

When trying to open an HTML page in Internet Explorer version 6 that was created with the Resource Layout Painter, the error appears.

To resolve this, go to Internet Explorer Security -> Internet -> Custom Level settings. Verify that they are set to the desired settings. These settings can vary by site.

WebFOCUS 7.7.05

Posts: 1213 | Location: Seattle, Washington - USA | Registered: October 22, 2007Report This Post
<HDizzle>
posted
Thanks Dan!
I tried a quick search for the topic first; however, no results came up. I'll throw it in Advanced next time.

It problem laid in my Internet Security options.

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Please post your code.

You don't have output EQ 'EXL2K' in your report do you ?

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post