Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Flex Data Visualization Trial Message [RESOLVED]

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Flex Data Visualization Trial Message [RESOLVED]
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi All

i want to ask , how to remove the message that appear when i try to generate Active Flex Report directly from WebFocus, when i choose the output format as Active Report Flash/Flex and generate report there is message appear when i draw Pie chart "Flex Data visualization Trial"
As Folowing:

I appreciate your help

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Qalqili,

WF 7.7.0.3HF3 / WinXP- WF-Client & Apache / DevStd 7.7.0.3HF3 win XP.

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 08, 2006Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
There is only one way to get rid of that watermark message, and that is to install a licensed copy of the flex builder tool from adobe on you server machine. This is NOT a webfocus product, and NOT a webfocus issue. It's the way flex builder software works.

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988

Posts: 1961 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Very much GamP for clarification

i will go to have it from Adobe.

Have a nice day my friend.

Regards
A.Qalqili

WF 7.7.0.3HF3 / WinXP- WF-Client & Apache / DevStd 7.7.0.3HF3 win XP.

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 08, 2006Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
If you have a licensed copy of FLEX Builder then there is a configuration file that all you have to do is enter a valid Flex Builder license key into. You do not have to install a full blown copy of FLEx Builder on your server machine. I do not recall the name of the file, but once you have the key open a case with IBI and they will tell you which file, where it is, and where to add it in the file.

Scott

Expert
posted Hide Post
I had opened a case and got these instructions to work:
quote:
Enter the 24-digit Flex Builder license number in the licenses section of the
flex-config.xml file, along with the Flex product name in lower case, as
flexbuilder3, found in the \ibi\srv76\home\etc\flex\frameworks folder. It
should look something like below:
<licenses>
      <license>
         <product>flexbuilder3</product>
         <serial-number>1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111</serial-number>
      </license>
   </licenses>

Ensure that the licenses section of the flex-config.xml file is not commented
out by opening the xml file using a browser, like Internet Explorer, or an XML
editor. Save the flex-config.xml file, restart your reporting server and
application server; then run the Flex procedure to verify proper output.

The whole document is available on the IBI site but I don't know what keywords I used to get to the page. But this has all the information you need once you get your key from Adobe.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google

Posts: 2723 | Location: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: April 05, 2006Report This Post