Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     'show criteria in header'

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
'show criteria in header'
 Login/Join

posted
I am using 7.1.3. on Windows, with Dev Studio producing reports that are run with OLAP ON using BI Dashboard.

One of my users wants the 'show criteria in header' set on by default for all the group reports on his group's dashboard. I haven't been able to find it.

Could one of you kind folks tell me how please?

Duncan

Duncan Craven, Westcon Group
WF 7.6.4/Win 2K/IIS 6/Catalina/Servlet/DevStu/BID/Rcaster

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
The syntax is:
ON TABLE SET OLAPPANE TOP

Brian Suter
VP WebFOCUS Product Development

Posts: 200 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 02, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
ON TABLE SET OLAPPANE TOP

Thanks, but not the feature I am trying to set.
We actually use
ON TABLE SET OLAPPANE TABBED

What the 'show criteria in header' actually does is to insert the actual FOCUS selection code into an extra line in the report header

So after execution, a header would look something like this:

This is the coded report header text
IF VENDOR EQ 'IBI' IF SALES_DIVISION EQ 'Germany-W'

How do i set default so that the line IF VENDOR.. is always displayed in the report

Thanks

posted Hide Post
To activate it manually, you open the OLAP panel, then click the selection criteria button. At the bottom of the selection box there is a checkbox for showing selection criteria in the header.

I need that to default to checked from the initial running of the report when a dashboard tab is opened.

Thanks