Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can InfoAssit do this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can InfoAssit do this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm sorry Frank, I was too into this to be more intuitive... How about something like this:......

Discussion Topic  Can InfoAssit do this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm at a loss and don't want to bark up this tree if it's Not Doable. Probably more doable in 8.x? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] Saving reports located in frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
The more buttons the merrier... Add "Run Deferred" and "Schecule" and ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] Saving reports located in frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You could do a View Source (open in NotePad), then save the results with an HTML extension instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Month Name to string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Good point... consider GRMERGE as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Month Name to string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider this: BY MonthNumber NOPRINT BY MonthAlpha for starters. If that does not work for you, pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -UNDERLINE in EXL2K Output - different than HTML/PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It was my understanding that he did not want the underlines on the zero values and that the underlin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -UNDERLINE in EXL2K Output - different than HTML/PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It works fine for me without needing the "......

Consider using the WHEN in your stylesheet based on that value. WHEN it 0 then there's no link othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders in Excel 2007 (EXL07) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Hi Smithec, I'm sure that CAN be done. Can you make an example of that with an IB Sample file such......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What's the format of and sample values for NEW_OPNDAT_DATE and NEW_DAT_GEBDAT?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] style sheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Are these Style Sheets for reports, graphs, dashboards, other, all the above? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Serve name in fex files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Not sure what you mean by that. Please elaborate. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] How to see which files are being edited in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] InfoAssist "-* Begin/End MR Prefix -*" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
We are analyzing the hotfix for this now for our installation. It seems to have been incorporated i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] InfoAssist "-* Begin/End MR Prefix -*" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Just for reference, for anyone else who may come across this BUG in IA, my case number is 83452564. ......

Thanks Danny, I hope that means that it's no longer a BUG in 77x ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (solved) compound report online format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Two questions: 1) Can you duplicate this using an IB Sample file? 2) Why use COMPOUND for online HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] First Date of Last Quarter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Nice Waz... As Albert Einstein said "Everything should be maded as simple as possible, but no simpl......

» Refine Search
» New Search