Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (888 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for Agent in an Infinite Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Yes I tried this, but to no avail. I tried just about all alternatives but in the end it becomes a s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for Agent in an Infinite Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
This is defo something to do with SUB-TOTAL SUBTOTAL RECOMPUTE and PDF etc since it either infinite ......

Discussion Topic  Help for Agent in an Infinite Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi I had a problem yesterday where an agent was not crashing but going into an infinite loop. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
You should have listened to what "Q" was telling you. It was in his briefing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Plus sign appended to user name in worp_users area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
I mean I have heard of C++ but this is ridiculous!...

Discussion Topic  Plus sign appended to user name in worp_users area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
When a user who has not logged on before goes into the dashboard the directory created is not the us......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help for Focus 6.9.4 VAX/VMS!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
I remember you called vax focus from DCL by executing an .exe and passing the parameter of the fex n......

Discussion Topic  Spot Markers in PDF - Anyone know what they represent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
As an old ex-mainframer I was pleased to see that spot markers on PDF still work but what do they re......

Discussion Topic  Scheduling a Server Recycle at Midnight on Windows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has a bit of code or how people recycle their servers at night. ......

Discussion Topic  New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
After being cooped up with 764 all winter does anyone know when 765 is on the way?...

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE 'Name' into Amber-Var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Is this how you assign an 'Amber' Variable? -SET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON MATCH DELETE doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Array Your problem is that you dont have WRITE=YES in your .acx like this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thermometer Gauge in Advanced Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Is this the graphics package IBI use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Utility to convert file to Amper Variable Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
We have another servers called ELECTRA and the Client machine called CHAOS so all our users access t......

Discussion Topic  RE: BID Viewbuilder Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Doh! Yes you are correct. The only method I can think of now is to include items on the domain the......

Discussion Topic  RE: BID Viewbuilder Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Dan I may have made a mistake in that I have only tested this technique for an admin user, who of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting up SQL server with IWA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Jason Only the obvious stuff. 1. You tried the id without wf to check they can connect through E......

Discussion Topic  ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT WMF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi When I use the GA (Graph Assistant) and AGA (Advanced Graph Assistant) this type of HOLD format......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
sos I remember something now when we converted to 76. On some procs we would get spurious charact......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyone Else get Problems running Graphs under Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Who needs HOTtracks or the Helpdesk when you guys are around? You most totally sorted my ReportCra......

» Refine Search
» New Search