Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Francis, It might be because I tend to control the columns widths on PDF reports by using SQUEEZE o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Jim, Looks like you have a dyslexic keyboard like me! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Pam, Working on the assumption that you are using an external RDBMS and not FOCUS files, then one t......

Discussion Topic  RE: regarding type attribute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Balaji, Your first point of checking for this is to compare the A HREF tags in the HTML output. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ how to determine how many lines or records are in a file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you have to go the route of issuing -READS then I would suggest keeping -GOTOs far and few betwee......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ how to determine how many lines or records are in a file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Tom, If the file is relatively small then there can be a valid time when you might want to do this,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV or COMMA Format with Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Francis, I believe so, as it is the final output that is sent by RC in the format determined by the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV or COMMA Format with Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
JBucks, The output format from a Caster job isn't really controlled from within the fex, rather fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
The other thing to remember is that the "CLASS=classname" in the WebFOCUS stylesheet is a reference ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regarding Graph Type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Adolf, Click on the Tech Document button above and use the right hand combos. "WebFOCUS Reportin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Kaylan, Think about this logically and you can work it out. Kamesh gave you a method of controllin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown from excel and pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Tom, As N Selph mentions, multiselects are only possible from HTML. This is due to the fact that a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Euro sign is displayed as ? in HTML on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Pete, When used in an instream HTMLFORM then you'll need to differentiate it from a WF variable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Euro sign is displayed as ? in HTML on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Pete, I am using 7.1.3 and if I hardcode the & euro; or & #8364; between the two tags for a span, i......

Hi Pete, I know it's a silly question, but ... You did leave out the space didn't you? Of course yo......

Pete, Sorry I missed this earlier post but you can just use & #8364; or & euro; (without the space)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disble the Headers on each page of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Do you mean headers as in column headers? (i.e. titles). If so then just change the LINES environme......

Discussion Topic  RE: persisting the values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Balaji, When the "printer friendly" image is clicked, you should treat it exactly as you would a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: just joined (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Tony A
Hi Marnix, Port Talbot? You must be working for a certain steel company then! Anyway welcome to th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Basically you would build your HTML page with all your named objects becoming WF variables and then ......

» Refine Search
» New Search