Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED, NOT SOLVED]COMPUTED FIELD AFTER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In v7.6.5, there's something wrong in even the simplest fex, when more than one HEADING line is code......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED, NOT SOLVED]COMPUTED FIELD AFTER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Catherine, I think it's the border attributes - they probably don't work for Excel. Try this inste......

Does this help? ......

Yes, but can he give me a painless root canal (tomorrow at ten)?...

Well, that's interesting! Thanks Jack....

just a bit...

susannah, I think SET HOLDLIST=PRINTONLY will only work once the TABLE request is output to the hol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Built in function signature/definition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Syed, In v7.6.5, the function is defined in JavaScript file C:\ibi\WebFOCUS76\ibi_html\javaassist\i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEDIF function with variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've always used the DATECVT method, but this is so much more elegant: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEDIF function with variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jack, You seriously have a secret horde of great WebFOCUS tips that are stored outside the box! I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard:what is the exact form of a url to a .htm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mike, There are three additional MRE parameters to look into: &MR_AUTOSIGNON=YES|NO &MR_ANONYMOUS_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Comparing two files and outoputting the difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In my experience, SET ALL=PASS is a mess with DB2. It does not generate the correct SQL, even with S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Display variable in banner area or message of the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks for clarifying your misleading comments. Have you found a solution yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, I suppose you need to create the synonyms, because they depend on the DBMS selected to store th......

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Or Drive:\ibi\DevStudio76\srv76\wfs\catalog...

The F drive is the F drive of the server WebFOCUS is installed on. It's may be the "catalog" folder......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Join Using Two Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would do a "define-based" join, by defining a field in the host file that contains the first three......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Dashboard - Single Sign-On Page, Redirect To A Group View Based On Userid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Nicely customized, I'd say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Dashboard - Single Sign-On Page, Redirect To A Group View Based On Userid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
5.3: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search