Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: French characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, The problem is when I run the report the French characters are garbled up... Thanks for your h......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  French characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, How do I encode french characters in a string? ex: é,è, or à Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixing webfocus stylesheet with manual styling. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Thanks for the suggestions! The include of the .fex file with the styles seems to work. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixing webfocus stylesheet with manual styling. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi Tim, Thank you for your reply. I tried removing ON TABLE SET STYLE *, but I get an error... my c......

Discussion Topic  Mixing webfocus stylesheet with manual styling. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, I have a webfocus stylesheet that I'm applying to my report to get a basic look and feel. I also......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Search and Replace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Thanks Mikel! That function works nicely. Why isn't it documented in developer studio's help? Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Search and Replace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Thank you for your inquiry. I will be displaying the transformed string in the header. -Daniel.,...

Thank you for your reply Kamesh, Do you have a more generic version of the code that will not repla......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Search and Replace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, Does anyone have a little routine that performs and search and replace on a string? I have a st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable Length String Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi Tony, Doesn't INSTR/A50V constrict the length of the string to 50 characters? I don't know how l......

Discussion Topic  Variable Length String Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, How do I specify in my parameter list that the function takes in a variable length string? I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Thanks Tony that worked!...

Discussion Topic  Custom functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, I am trying to write my own function to perform some task. Why does the following code not work......

Discussion Topic  RE: escaping single quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Thanks Pete. I would never have guessed. -Daniel.,...

Discussion Topic  escaping single quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi I'm trying to escape the single quote character in my string but for some reason it's not working......

Discussion Topic  applying CSS on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, I have a CSS style sheet that I'm applying on my HTML report, is there a way I could simply app......

Discussion Topic  RE: Horizontally Printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
TABLE FILE METRICS_METRICS_EVENT PRINT EVENT_TYPE_EN AS ATM ON TABLE SAVE AS TEST END -RUN -SET &MY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Horizontally Printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi Kamesh, Thank you for providing the sample code. I have modified the provided code to work with ......

Hi Susannah, Thank you for your quick reply. The values I wish to list horizontally are actually va......

Discussion Topic  Horizontally Printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dtrang
Hi, I cannot find an obvious way to horizontally display a comma delimited list of values in the he......

» Refine Search
» New Search