Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reportcaster - Importing Excel Sheet Into Address Book? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
It worked like a charm. Thank you for the assistance....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reportcaster - Importing Excel Sheet Into Address Book? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
I have not had a chance to test this yet since the report is still being approved by the client. On......

Thank you Susannah. I will work on that this morning. I kind of remember seeing this in the manual......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reportcaster - Importing Excel Sheet Into Address Book? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
I am going to be bursting a large report out daily to over 1600 e-mail addresses (based on the burst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Worp-out! Dashboard Viewbuilder messed up! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
Please let me know what comes of this as I have encountered the same issue in the past. Thank you, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for switching to new production server... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
Chris - thank you for the information. I am printing it out right now and will keep handy for the 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for switching to new production server... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
Thank you Susannah. I am sure I will run into the same issues once we have the new server up and ru......

Wait....users don't read e-mails? When did this start happening??? ......

I spoke with one of our admins and he said I might be over complicating this. We did install all of......

7.1.3 is on the old server and 7.6.2 the new. We have tested the new server many times over and are......

Discussion Topic  Tips for switching to new production server... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mcav
We purchased a new production server for WebFOCUS version 7.6.2 and on Tuesday the 11th we are plann......

» Refine Search
» New Search