Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to bold one sentence within a wrapped paragraph in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
RSquared - It's for a subheading. Alan B - That was what I thought would be a last resort. As you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to bold one sentence within a wrapped paragraph in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Francis, Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that my first step was to go to tech suppor......

Discussion Topic  How to bold one sentence within a wrapped paragraph in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
I have a paragraph of text and one of the sentences in the paragraph should be bold. The sentence wi......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Controlling values on x-axis for line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
I originally posted this in the InfoAssist forum, but I didn't get any responses, so I figured I'd t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Controlling values on x-axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
I'm working on building a line graph in InfoAssist (in 8002M) and running into a couple of issues. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why does -TYPE not work when a variable is created? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why does -TYPE not work when a variable is created? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Why does -TYPE not work when a variable is created? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I started playing around with some sample code and ran......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change color scheme on spectral map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change color scheme on spectral map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Doug, Thanks for the reply. As it turns out, there's no way to do it through InfoAssist (as of 8002......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to change color scheme on spectral map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
I'm trying to put together a spectral map and everything is working fine except that I can not figur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Selecting all items in a dynamically populated list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Doug, Yes, that image is fairly close to what I envision, although instead of All / None radio butt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Selecting all items in a dynamically populated list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Francis, I do think that if there are too many in there, it will add a scroll bar to the screen and......

Francis, Thanks for the quick replies. The list I'm trying to manipulate is a checkbox, not a list......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Selecting all items in a dynamically populated list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
In the HTML Composer, I have a listbox with multiple selections available. The items in the listbox ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Server Table Valued Functions in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Clif - I apologize for not replying earlier, but I appreciate the help. After some internal discuss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Server Table Valued Functions in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
Done. Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to update this thread once I get a solution....

Kathryn, Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the help. From reading the documentation on the sit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Server Table Valued Functions in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
As part of using WebFOCUS to replace our current reporting solution, we are moving our reports from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Problem with editing MORE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bsullivan
John, Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or something I was doing wrong. I opened ......

» Refine Search
» New Search