Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Installing RStat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
That would explain it. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Installing RStat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I have Developer Studio Version 7.6.2 and I just downloaded the RStat files from the IBI website. I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] file name referenced in SQL Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I'm trying to write some SQL in my WebFocus program and I have a question. Is it possible to refere......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting a form created from a .fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
Tried it. I can get it to change to admissions, but I still get the same error message. Ahhhhhhhh!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting a form created from a .fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I think I see something in the address. In one of my other ones, when I put "get" into the launch p......

By the way, I did put the "-? &" at the beginning of the VSScheU2.fex and it doesn't even appear to ......

Kids are gone to school now and yes, I am feeling better. Thank you. I've sent you the code in a p......

I must be still asleep this morning. Yes, when I ran your code, I did see the output. I did get an......

That didn't show the whole address line so I'm trying again. ......

Thank you for your help. I live in California so it's usually a little later in the morning that I ......

Can I set the FOCEXURL to something else and "fool" it into thinking it's going to the right place?...

Sorry, about 36 hours ago I got REALLY sick and I've not been able to even sit up. But I can for s......

Ok, sorry about that. I forgot that if I put html in my message, it would come up as html on the pa......

Discussion Topic  Submitting a form created from a .fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I have a WebFocus program that creates an HTML page using -HTMLFORM BEGIN and END. This new page ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report run in Report Caster with a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
Sorry this took so long. We have finally gotten through our upgrade to WebFocus and I've been able ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report run in Report Caster with a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
This makes sense. How does the html page that was produced in the Report Caster know where to find ......

Am I supposed to do anything to the drill down definition? Right now it looks like TYPE=DATA, COLU......

Discussion Topic  Report run in Report Caster with a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I'm having issues with a report that I run in the Report Caster. It has a drill down in it off the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ALPHA file format in WebFocus 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
You guys are awesome. The select cast(student_number as char(12)) as student_num worked great. Tha......

Discussion Topic  ALPHA file format in WebFocus 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focusqueen
I have a program that selects student ID numbers and then holds the list as an ALPHA output file. T......

» Refine Search
» New Search