Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REMOTE_USER causing error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
Someone had added their username as the default remote user value in the site profile thus affecting......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] REMOTE_USER causing error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
I'll try to explain as best I can: I am currently upgrading my reports/html pages because we have u......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Case sensitive search-db issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
It's been quite some time since I have been working regularly in WebFOCUS and I have come across an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
First crack at the suggestions did not work but I have not had time to tinker with it. I will close......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
All, It seems there must be a way to create a record count in the report footing like a page count.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "IF" validation to run html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
Thanks for the ideas but after running the group validation by itself, and failing, I switched the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "IF" validation to run html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
I just tried to run the is_member to check my membership in the group and it returned an error. Mus......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "IF" validation to run html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
I have a .fex file which I would like to run which will validate a user is in, or not in, a group an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "All" static value in Drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
did not even think of that Francis. durrr...lol thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "All" static value in Drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
Thanks Francis and Darin, I see what you guys mean now. It was a fairly large where statement whic......

Darin, I tried using FOC_NONE in for the value but the query was taking so long I figured it elimin......

Thanks for the responses! Microfich, I did what you said (well, from the front end as I am not a co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "All" static value in Drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
All, I have been tasked to modify an inherited report to include in the drop down list of the html ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report using hold files sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
ALPHA has not worked out for me in the past so I tend to stay away from that but I checked and the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report using hold files sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
They are sorted by the same field (WONUM). Two clips from the procedure of parts of the two holds: ......

I recieved: "(FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED"...

Ginny, That is what I had thought but the report only worked when I sorted by the same field as the......

Francis, Thank you, I think you did understand the question and told me what I had suspected. I ha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report using hold files sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cevans
All, I have searched the forum and have not found information on what I am looking for. I have a r......

» Refine Search
» New Search