Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HIGHEST function returning lowest record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I took a look at the JOIN statement in the code for the HOLD file and found that the orignial statem......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HIGHEST function returning lowest record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo

Thank you all for the quick responses. Leah: I'm not sure how to use the MAX function in this inst......

Discussion Topic  HIGHEST function returning lowest record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I am having a problem using the HIGHEST function using the table below to return the single highest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WILDCARD does not find record when field is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
Thanks everyone, good stuff. The FOC_NONE worked just fine. The actual code had several fields t......

Discussion Topic  WILDCARD does not find record when field is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
In my WHERE conditions I am entering a wildcard ($*) to pick up any value in the field. But when the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Failure in trying to use SET to setup IS MISSING where condition. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
Thanks everyone for your help. Here's the results of the last 3 approaches. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Failure in trying to use SET to setup IS MISSING where condition. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I made the correction but the results are the same. The error reads: (FOC261) EXPRESSION IS INCOM......

Discussion Topic  Failure in trying to use SET to setup IS MISSING where condition. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I am trying to setup the PROMPT and SET commands to determine if a record is active based on an exis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color not displaying on all title heading fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I finally rebuilt the code in MR making sure that I assigned the font colors to every heading. Upon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color not displaying on all title heading fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I tried this approach but the results were the same. Since the reports is comprised of only 2 table......

Every column, all 30, has the same font format applied with the same color and boldface attribute. A......

Discussion Topic  Font Color not displaying on all title heading fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I have about 30 columns in my report that formats out to Excel. I set all the title heading font col......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting of 'BY' fields not taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
It worked. I created some dummy define fields and used them in the BY statement with NOPRINT. I kept......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting of 'BY' fields not taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I'm using EXL2K which would be the only way to get formatting....

Discussion Topic  Formatting of 'BY' fields not taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
Why are the BY fields not accepting the style formats? These 2 BY fields are not being formatted: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format in heading not printing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
Thank you all for your responses. I applied the approach that Sandy suggested and it worked beauti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format in heading not printing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I believe that I've used the format as you've indicated. I guess what I'm asking is, is the standar......

Susannah, thank you for the quick response. I've tried the following format on the DEFINE: df_St......

Discussion Topic  Date format in heading not printing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guillo
I am trying to print the date used as a report input parameter to the report title but to display it......

» Refine Search
» New Search