Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reportcaster Zip file name option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
I have a report which is emailed to managers based on burst value.File is zipped having each manager......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Microsoft Active Service Directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Please share info if you have .I need all users under few specified AD group.Do you have any batch s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] parameters in DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Solutions is -In reportcaster job, select task , goto advanced properties and then parameters list.S......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] parameters in DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
I am passing parameters to reportcaster job using API DSTRUN .value for parameter does not get pass ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ftp file from remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Thanks Waz...giving absolute path works....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ftp file from remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
I do have access to MVS and with same FTP user i can distribute output to same MVS. But now my reqt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ftp file from remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
I want to retreive a file from MVS and read content from downloaded file. File has input paramters f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Connect Multiple As400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Thanks for your Response. Can you please provide steps(sample code) to dynamically connect to AS40......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Connect Multiple As400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
We have 10 different warehouse each having AS400. Our issue is when creating metadata over the data......

Discussion Topic  DSTRUN - (Servlet Execution Error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Hi I have been executing DSTRUN - RC API on my old server . when tried same on new server ( SSO ena......

Discussion Topic  RE: Modified Trusted Configuration with MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Any suggestion on this will be very helpful. WF 7.1.3 ,Platform Windows, Databases: Oracle,IE7...

Discussion Topic  RE: Modified Trusted Configuration with MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Any help ont his ? I have siteminder protection for my URL. while login i provide USer details want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save report parameters to database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Its easy to parse when GET method is used on form submit.We can take "document.location.href" and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save report parameters to database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Again, is there any way in focus to read all input parameters and values and hold in array or table.......

Thanks Tony A. I need more inputs from you. I need t know how u read the report parameters.Is there ......

I am familiar with insertion thru SQL.Is there any way to READ all parameters in report.I do not wan......

Hi FrankDutch, The HTML format report is built using around 100 parameters from Launch page.now when......

Discussion Topic  Save report parameters to database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
I have 50 - 100 parameters (could be more) for my HTML report output. As per my requirement ,I need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get "Domain and Userid" from XP into WFS ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neerajk
Here is the code that I m using in site.wfs but could not work out _httpheader=userid _wfsvar=AUTH_......

» Refine Search
» New Search