Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE field EQ field ...would you use WHEN or IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
-IF and GOTO are a Dialogue Manager commands, and will not function within the Report portion of a p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE field EQ field ...would you use WHEN or IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
Is my syntax correct here? The output I am getting leads me to believe the GOTO's are not functionin......

Alright, so WHEN is used for stylesheet and SUBFOOT/HEAD and will not function elsewhere, but -IF ca......

Does the WHEN affect only the WHERE statement just above it, of all WHERE statement's above it? {WH......

Discussion Topic  WHERE field EQ field ...would you use WHEN or IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
Would you use WHEN or IF to conditionally activate a WHERE statement? WHERE field1 EQ field2 IF fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: CGI call - 1) how to pass multiple values for a parameter 2) how to pass... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
Wow, the gears have indeed turned, and turned well, thank you susannah and Tony. I will take this ......

Discussion Topic  CGI call - 1) how to pass multiple values for a parameter 2) how to pass... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
Thank you all, in advance, for your insight. Specific answers or a link to a doc further explaining ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Image on subfoot on field to appear underneath fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young

Discussion Topic  RE: Image on subfoot on field to appear underneath fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
I hate to be the bearer of unhappy news, but I tried your suggestion of making an image that was tra......

Or maybe there is a command that tells WebFOCUS to place fields in the foreground, so that images (n......

In Dev Studio / Report Options / PDF Images tab / Location drop down / there are the following choic......

Thank you for the suggestion, John, although I am aware of the ability to change the positioning of ......

Discussion Topic  Image on subfoot on field to appear underneath fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adam Young
Is there a command that allows an image on a subfoot on a field to appear underneath fields? (PDF ou......

» Refine Search
» New Search