Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Combine" Where xxx In File" with wildcards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for the idea. I am still working on getting this to work for my situation, but your suggesti......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Can you Combine" Where xxx In File" with wildcards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I am trying to filter on a field that is 260 characters and is filled with concantenated values of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster for EXL2K template file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Here is how I have solved this for now. I take the original file that I created on the other server......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster for EXL2K template file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
My main FEX creates a filename (based on the date the file was created) that changes each time the f......

Okay ..... but how do I then take this hold file and distribute it via E-mail with ReportCaster? I ......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster for EXL2K template file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I'm new to ReportCaster. I have a report that generates a EXL2K template file and saves it to anoth......

Discussion Topic  RE: BY DISPLAY For SUM OVER? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for the suggestion. I had this as three separate files and was trying to get it all into one......

Discussion Topic  BY DISPLAY For SUM OVER? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Is there a cammand that does the equivalent of a BYDISPLAY for multiple SUM fields with the OVER com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save HOLD file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for everyone's suggstions. I did get it to work with the "$" and Spaces in the path name. I......

Discussion Topic  Save HOLD file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I am trying to save a file to a network path (UNC) so that others can access it to extract the data.......

Discussion Topic  RE: report preloader ("loading... please wait") (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I have used Ruben's technique sucessfully for a single process. I am now trying to use it for seque......

Discussion Topic  Is a Compound EXL2K Template possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I can create a compound EXL2K file that has two tabs that get created. I have a separate EXL2K Temp......

Discussion Topic  How to force member to appear? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I am tring to create a simple dump of data from an MS OLAP cube. I want to show all values for all ......

Discussion Topic  Stylesheet Label Wildcard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I have a report with three sections. The first is an actual result (a number). The second section ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for the explanation and your help. That does make sense to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: FML RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I found two problems that I had. First, I was not aware that my code apprently has inserted hidden ......

Discussion Topic  FML RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I have a monthly trend report that shows 16 months of data that works fine. I want to add to it to ......

Discussion Topic  PDF Header alignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
I have a report that that users can select data up to five levels deep. The top line of the header ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML RECAP not calculating? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for all your help Tony. I do have it working now. Although not exactly as I really want it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML RECAP not calculating? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matthew
Thanks for the help. I did discover the hidden columns but doing some debugging/testing. But I did ......

» Refine Search
» New Search