Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Time at nanosecond level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Dan, Thanks for getting me on the right track, and Francis thanks for pointing out that nanos come......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Time at nanosecond level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
I want to do this against current time, so how do I get the current time (including nano-seconds)...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get Time at nanosecond level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
All, Have tried searching and for the life of me I can't determine how to get the time at a nano-se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]SQLPASS through very Stange (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Krish, Not seeing the attached sqltrace. Really need to see that in order to see what query/querie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2007 opening in a new _blank HTML window from HTML launch page issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
As far as we have been able to determine, no there isn't, the single HTML window pops up as that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Advice Needed - UNIQUE code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Ok.. a bit more testing got me my answer.. that it runs fine when they run diretly..so now I just ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Advice Needed - UNIQUE code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
So, if I have a MR user logged in. What happens if they run a report, while that same report is sti......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Advice Needed - UNIQUE code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
We currently have a job set up which has static names for the hold files. The problem we have is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Do you have the mht file sitting in the same folder as the fex that is looking at it, or in one that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report caster not running chained report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
It doesn't sound like he wants 20 different output files, but a single one, where each of his reques......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Instances of Sub-String in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
The question is how to make the choice... is it done by setting the operator to OR them from the GUI......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Instances of Sub-String in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
All, I have done some searching through the archives, and can't find exactly what I am looking for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I need to include data for missing records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
You are still doing an inner join, this has to be done as a left outer join or you won't ever see th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chain Gang Presentation??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Actually as of this morning, (and right now) It says that one is not available. At least that is w......

Discussion Topic  Chain Gang Presentation??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Any chance that Tony/Sussanah will post the Chain Gang presentation, from Summit. I wasn't able to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] OnChange in drop down list to execute an embedded report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populate Textbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Definite brain cramp on my part. While we won't need it on every request. It would make sense to j......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Populate Textbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
I am trying to figure out the best way to go about populating a textbox with the single value that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide rows in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
Expandable doesn't even really work as it expands it across the page.. Here is what the output look......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide rows in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW Marker
With OLAP the problem seems to be that I am unsure how to only show the rows at the levels that were......

» Refine Search
» New Search