Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with reading multiple txt-files from folder (EDID4-format) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Thank you JG for the code, I will check this out! @ Waz I did not ask IB, since EDID4 is the SAP I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help with reading multiple txt-files from folder (EDID4-format) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hello everyone, I am dealing with about 70.000 text-files (.txt) containing data in the EDID4-forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing Domain Tree in Dashboard Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
hmm, I'm using Version 7.6.4 and later ones. These options are available there. Unfortunately I don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing Domain Tree in Dashboard Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hi Chirag, you can edit various in the group views of the view builder, like the design, the conten......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cross-reference-join in masterfile (ORACLE/MS SQL SERVER) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
hmm, I found these statement in a presentation: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] cross-reference-join in masterfile (ORACLE/MS SQL SERVER) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hi together, I'm having a problem concerning cross-database joins and I would like to ask for some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] show a progress bar while loading data in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre

Discussion Topic  RE: Across with Sum causing agent to crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
hey, I'm dealing with the same problem at the moment. A customer would like to have an excel-report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED, but not SOLVED] Saving diagrams (PDF/Image) with HTML Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hello together, I opened up a case on this issue. Here is the result: (I think some will know this ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED, but not SOLVED] Saving diagrams (PDF/Image) with HTML Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hello, a customer of us is using the HTML Graph Assistant of the MRE to develop diffrent diagrams. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Statistic (Logging Date/Timestamp) of last Dashboard-Login for every User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
thank you for your answers so far! @ GamP: Yes, 7.6.4 is correct! Thank you! Indeed, we are us......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Statistic (Logging Date/Timestamp) of last Dashboard-Login for every User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hello everyone, since we introduced a WebFOCUS Reporting Environment to our division managers, this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SingleSignOn - REMOTE_USER not populated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
As I see the easiest way to get the SSO working is to use the IIS. Alternatively we can implement JC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SingleSignOn - REMOTE_USER not populated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Maybe I did not understand the single sign on authentification process correctly, but I think it is ......

@JG I checked this browser settings, although the security and administration manual tells, that the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SingleSignOn - REMOTE_USER not populated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
Hi, I'm trying to get the SingleSignOn for the Dashboard running, but my REMOTE_USER variable is no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Agent crash / MasterFile length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
thank for your answers so far! I reduced the length of all fields from 58.000 to 29.000 and I did no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Agent crash / MasterFile length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jean-Pierre
That hint is great! But does that only apply for the formats FOCUS and XFOCUS? Usually I'm using a s......

I tested these comands with a report, that caused the agents crash for several times today. That is ......

thank you for answers so far. I am using about 15 BY's and a SUM (no ACROSS's) in my request. Is th......

» Refine Search
» New Search