Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ReportCaster Schedule - getting date in Subject and Filename for document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Thanks, was able to get it to work on the filename, but can't seem to get it to work in subject or e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]ReportCaster Schedule - getting date in Subject and Filename for document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I've been searching the forums, but have not had any luck... Anyone know of a way to get th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]sharing a report library report -- getting 403 -- is approach possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Please disregard. It has something to do with which usergroup the users are in as well as sharing w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]sharing a report library report -- getting 403 -- is approach possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. We've been trying a setup for a certain report we only want distributed to a couple users, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Distribution options in explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
i think you need to set distribution up using a access list in order to enable that section...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Distribution options in explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. Did you ever resolve this? I'm seeing the same thing with our setup....figure its a config......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Bursting to report library just hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Well, i can't seem to get a traces file uploaded to support, but our workaround was finally to make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Bursting to report library just hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
So in case anyone searches and gets this topic. I haven't solved issue yet, but providing traces to......

Thanks BabakNYC. I'm going to open a ticket on this item. It seems like any new report i create wo......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Bursting to report library just hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I'm trying to currently burst to the report library, a pretty simple excel report (not a com......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Portal content / pages not refreshing on 1 browser, refreshing on another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I've been struggling to figure out a pattern or how this is supposed to work, wondering if a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Only new reports can see files in app server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Seems like it is limited to files created while we did not have access to the folder. There has t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Only new reports can see files in app server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
So far, it is just me as the user, win 7 64 bit. I think, after further testing, i sort of know wha......

Hi Waz, thank you for helping. I'm not actually seeing anywhere in the fex file text where the link......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Only new reports can see files in app server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I'm running into a weird issue. We have some production reports that we want to add a datas......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Having Issue creating and recreating hold files using Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I seem to be experiencing some issues trying to create hold files and write them to a writab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] F0C336 THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAXIMUM -- scenario (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rgp09
Hello. I'm working with InfoAssist 8.0.07. Quick environment background: I am working in an envir......

» Refine Search
» New Search