Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My 400th Post (finally) and SAME_DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
The same table with an outer join was only a test to show the functionality. NY says that this is s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  My 400th Post (finally) and SAME_DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I realize that this is my 400th post, and I have yet to start a thread ... so here goes. Anyone wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color graph bar for maximum and minimum value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Do a stacked bar. Use the amper variables with a compute to have 3 measures. The color separation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Caster API programing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Is there something specific that you are trying to do?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] customize logon page... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Why not just change the WORP_Login that is there and keep it as part of the web app? I might be a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
It should be "EXCEL_TEMPLATE"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I'm not sure, but is this what you are asking for? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus and outlook server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Why not use iWay (email listener) to collect and automatically perform the data load in real time. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mailto Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I've done this a couple of different ways throughout the years, so here is my two cents. - if you on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
That sounds a little bizzare. One of the things I like about MSSQL is that it will ignore case when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
What database?...

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS for z/OS - 7.1.1 to 7.6.3 Upgrade - Issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I just helped someone upgrade from 5.3 and 7.1 to 7.6.4 on z/OS. There were no problems with the 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bypass security check for self-service page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Example of JSP to do this. Note: this has to be part of the web focus web application. This exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bypass security check for self-service page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You could use a JSP page as the action of your form. That JSP page can then forward the request to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with connecting to Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
J. That's the first thing I thought, but it didn't work. There seems to be something a little deep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with connecting to Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
With Oracle express, it attaches itself to the domain name of your machine when you did the original......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop Down List not populate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: Page level security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
What you are describing is a function of WebFOCUS Report Library. Reports would be scheduled via WF......

Discussion Topic  RE: security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

» Refine Search
» New Search