Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Total Amount vs X amount (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Robert, I was "fishing" as it was only tongue in cheek to see what I could catch. Look what I land......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Total Amount vs X amount (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
GamP, You have to remember that Americans spell it wrong anyway ......

ROFL!!! I concur with Nubi that it is possible. Research multi verb requests such as - SUM field ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting error while using GETTOK function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Also bear in mind that the second parameter in GETTOK is the incoming length and you are specifying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Textbox automatic submission? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Darin, Are your submit buttons of type "submit" or "button"? From your reported experience I would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
My preferred editor outside of DS is Notepad++ and I cen execute any fex directly without going to D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] devstu 766 & chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Susannah, Are you trying to create this launch page in Apps folders or MRE? T...

Discussion Topic  RE: allow user to enter multiple values in parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I would also recommend using javascript to validate the input format. Better to tell the user befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone lost line numbers in DS v 766? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Sorry this doesn't help, but I have no problems with this in 7.1.6. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extracting a given number of characters from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Denny, I would go for the REVERSE function and I suggested a method in this topic - "......

Poll  RE: POLL: Next Summit destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Roby,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Roby, You haven't filled in your signature with the version that you are running so I don't know if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Numeric to Alpha numeric conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you really want a "null" and it's a define field then just declare that it equate to a null by - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Splitting a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Arun, There have been many questions like this in the Forum before and a search would have given yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter to dynamic drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave, Where's the script for the chain array? Should be towards the bottom of the "true" HTML which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter to dynamic drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave, Post the two select statements and the chain script from your launch page - don't forget to p......

Dave, Check out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have a functional question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Robin, I use a similar process to compare old and new systems to ensure the logic written into the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prevent users to print a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Very interesting Frank, it would interesting to know what you find out - if has a great deal of pote......

» Refine Search
» New Search