Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: parameter passing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Provided you call the htmlp age from within your fex using the -HTMLFORM statement, you can use the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to obtains number of inserts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Does this mean that you can find out how many records have been updated and also how many have been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to obtains number of inserts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ruben, Doing direct sql into DB2 gives me a line specifying how many records the transaction affecte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hmmm, I was always under the impression that the SQLOUT dataset was a very very temporary dataset, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Found this piece of code using the advanced search for finding the median (middle) value: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent on reporting server EDASERVE may have crashed -error while executing procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It may also help to post your code (between the [code ] and [/code ] brackets) so we can try to reas......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 7.6.4 two Double list controls on the same page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Indeed, you need to open a case with IBI for this. But, since this will quite probably take a lot of......

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You can change the sequence numbering from 100 to 9000 if you like. That way the fields will more or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retrieving PDF files from MS SQL BLOB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but isn't it true that: If you're using the report library (which has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: can we replace a match with the join???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And, if you indeed need the old-and-new option, I don't think you'll get that done by using join(s).......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain 7.6.4 is acting weird in our dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Pete, I've had similar problems with maintain, albeit not within MRE or Dashboard, but as a self-se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Revert the change in Startup Parameters under WF Client console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you change it to Web, then the userid used to log on to the admin console is the userid with whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join 2 focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
From the look of it, I suspect that you created thesse focus files using the technique ON TABLE HOLD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Would SET CDN=ON help in any way? In my excel it then shows as 11,11 which will never be misundersto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set current date as default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Joe, I think this is due to the fact that it concerns an active-x object in this case. It does not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smartdates in dm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It would indeed be nice to have the same formats available in DM as we have in table (why limit ours......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Painter - resize my columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I experience the same behaviour now and then. I have no clue as to why it does that, and there does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output mulitple sheets in one Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Mmmm, weird indeed. I have two windows xp-systems (well, I have more, but that's beside the point). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank lines appearing at top of report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It looks like something is being executed from edasprof or even earlier still in the processing logi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to display an animated GIF while procedure is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As for the 'frozen animation': there is a checkbox in IE7 that does this. I think it is set to defau......

» Refine Search
» New Search