Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think you would have to calculate that yourself. For example, you could use the loop counter you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Use the NOCLOSE option on your -READ statement....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] page-break on field does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This post has been very confusing to me because DaveZ specified a PDF output in his first post. And......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS - Date calculations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Shri, Dialogue Manager variables are strings by definition and don't have an inherent format. Use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Definitive code to produce a Compound Excel Report with Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I played around with that very thing a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get anything to work. I sea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extracting Packed Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is a sample of what your master might look like for just the earned premium. You would have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extracting Packed Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you post the COBOL description? POSITION is used to re-describe an area in the main master. It......

Discussion Topic  RE: {Solved} sql HOLD FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try HOLDing it instead of PCHOLDing it. The latter sends the file to the client....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
What do you want to do, Dinesh. You can use subroutine PARAG to break up the sections. Or use GETT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Alpha to Numeric? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi Section Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
PDF Composer, coordinated compound document which will burst on high-order sort key....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree with Francis and Darin. I don't even like a -RUN at the end of a focexec. But then I'm a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Are you a 'basic user' or and 'admin'? The former cannot use the synonym tool. There are other rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date range in Managed Reporting - how to calculate 'one week from today' daily in RC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, you are going to have to put it in with the text editor. You always want to compare the field i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date range in Managed Reporting - how to calculate 'one week from today' daily in RC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You will have to create a new variable to test against: -SET &NEXTWEEK=AYMD(&YYMD,7,'I8YYMD'); Put......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two tables with different styling when printed in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It is uncanny that one of my users reported the very same problem at the same time you posted this q......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]HOLD THE RESULT OF MULTIPLE MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm not quite sure what you are saying but I do see a syntax error in your posted code. Your -REPEA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filter in source fex of dropdown list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And the output of the fex needs to be XML....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My totals field shows only asterisks [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Asterisks in a field always mean that the printable results won't fit in the display format given. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mr. Logan is correct. You must verify that RC is working properly. Have you run the testcfg script......

» Refine Search
» New Search