Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Works But Doesn't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We have been trying to help you. Are you using a master file description? If yes, is there more th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Works But Doesn't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, I had to look up the message and based on that you are having what I call a 'pathing' problem.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sql having statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
WHERE TOTAL TOTAL_BILLING_HOURS GE 175;...

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined-field JOIN in Oracle ageda [solved!] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
BJ might have been referring to the SAME-DB syntax....

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined-field JOIN in Oracle ageda [solved!] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you have one field on the 'from' side and two on the 'to' side?...

The join has to come before the define in a define-based join. Totally backwards, I know....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert from SQL Table to Oracle Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert from SQL Table to Oracle Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, first you need both adapters. Then you can TABLE from SQL Server and HOLD FORMAT SQLORA or us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, for splitting up the data on two "pages"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ajai, There are several ways to do this: alternate master with a dummy sort field and the MacGyver ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cubes vs Source Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have some limited experience with Essbase and I have found that you have to provide a WHERE clause......

Discussion Topic  RE: _site_profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
On top of the WebFOCUS Adminstration Console, there is a 'Clear Cache' link. I always run that afte......

Discussion Topic  RE: _site_profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Did you clear cache?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you have subheads within subheads? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think Susannah was intimating that you can have a multi-line subhead where you can put the detail ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you have subheads within subheads? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
and/or artificial sortfields....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic FML hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here's a psuedo-code version of something I did for one of my developers that might work for you. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Search all Focexecs for a text string in WF 7.6.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you are Unix: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiselect does not work on the drilldown-report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hello, Marcel. First, can you update your Profile Signature with your products, releases, and platf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Hiding COLUMNS with no data and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then put the other fields at the beginning of the record and the occuring ones at the end. Then use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Take the quote off of the beginning of &START_DATE.EVAL....

» Refine Search
» New Search