Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending print impact printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You don't say much about how you are trying to do this so I donn't have much to go on. By itself, a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know a lot about using classes and such, but JG's solution looks likesomething you will have......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
AMEN to the last one. I frequently (VERY) have multiple components open and am always moving, resizi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Max number of items that can be displayed in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know what you mean by "item" (character, field, graphic, text, ??) but many of the freeform ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1406 SQL OPEN CURSOR ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Now that you have the procedure completed and working and you're creating a separate HTML page that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1406 SQL OPEN CURSOR ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You got the first step in testing the connection. Second step would be to test the view. Can you ret......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Finding the size of the PDF report scheduled in ReportCaster. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We do almost exactly the same thing you are describing. After the files are sent from ReportCaster t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Finding the size of the PDF report scheduled in ReportCaster. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Assuming it is running on a Windows box... The problem is getting ReportCaster to do all of that. I......

So supposing that there was a way to do this, what happens if the predetermined size ends up not mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My ignorance is overwhelming (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That makes your question a LOT clear and is something I've often wondered about, but as you state, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard: devide domains over tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Looks like you've discovered all of the "out of the box" possibilities - meaning that those are your......

Discussion Topic  RE: .fex file getting renamed while copying[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
JG hit it on the nose. It is not changing the name of the file, but simply copying the file with its......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Value set to REMOTE_ADDR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It doesn't have a default value - it's a system variable that is populated with the IP address of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Windows user rights to install webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
To remove the possibility of future problems, you should probably install with admin rights. It coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] .EXISTS Always returns 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First thing that caught my eye (and confused me from the start) was similar to what Jack mentioned. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to FTP a file using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Where are you FTP'ing from? Please update your profile with platform data. Is this error message in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] time out warning from webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's really a function of the browser and every user's browser could have a different setting so t......

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Here's one way to do it (this is kind of the old way but works well for us because we have complete ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wRONG OUTPUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Uh, you want 119,00 lines of data to display in a browser window? (Or an 1800 page PDF file?) Better......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAVE File using filedef (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If the client you select has no data then it cannot create a save file and you will get that error. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search