Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (391 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error attaching to Server: EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Did you do what it says? "Contact Server (Reporting Server!) administrator?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] get date/time stamp of when a report was last ran for all the reports in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Make sure you haven't maxed out the database space back in June!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Delay in executing Report Caster scheduling job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
When you look in the schedule, you see a specific time. But the time recorded in BOTSCHED for that s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Date to Alpha Month and Year only (ex. May 2009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
You can do something like this to your resulting date: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Protecting Workbook output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I saw it listed in the New Feature Document for version 7.6.5, but I don't have that version, so I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sql passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Try putting the schema name prefixed to the table name. It seems to always be required....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru with sub selects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
If you were really doing SQL Passthrough to an RDBMS, you can use a subselect. Not in SQL Translatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru with sub selects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
The first is correct syntax for SQL Translation. The second is partial syntax for SQL Passthrough. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating in Excel a total formula for a formula column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I guess I am not understanding the question. ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL gives that formula by default i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Highlighting some text in some colour at the footnote. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I tried it on 7.6.4. It does not work there. So the magic release is either 7.6.5 or 7.6.6...

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
You REALLY need to be talking to the WebFOCUS administrator in your environment. Unless your copy o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Templates and Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
We did upgrade to Office 2007, and I opened a case at that time about creating templates in Excel. U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logging and reading filter conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
To log that information you need Resource Analyzer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anybody know where COMPOUND LAYOUT is documented (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Wow- I had openned a NFR last year and fought with them for weeks trying to get doc on this. You'd ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in while creating report from Reporting object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
WebFocus only uses fields/tables in a query if they are referenced or implied by fields that are ref......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with openning multiple tabs excel file in excel 2k or lower version. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
That TEMPLATE thing was a nasty shock when we upgraded to Excel 2007. We will be keeping copies of E......

Discussion Topic  RE: only return records where character length is 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
WHERE ARGLEN(fieldlength, field, 'I4') EQ 1...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving columns closer together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Look up HEADALIGN and COLSPAN in your doc....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
It might be worth it. I know they did some other patches on DS 7.6.4 in a hotfix (7) due to some of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: adjust row height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Did you try in your stylesheet setting the TOPGAP and BOTTOMGAP values? (Make your numbers bigger th......

» Refine Search
» New Search