Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (888 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Apologies - the regex search in Dev Studio does not actually work. It should work as the ordinary ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
You could always switch to VAX FOCUS because I do remember that the TED editor in that product had t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Johnny5 I think the uppermost thing in everyones mind is to find what the problem is. Tony A's co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
The only thing I can think of is that its to do with there being oracle dates 31-OCT-2005 10:00:00 w......

One thing this could be was somebody changing the APP PATH in EDASPROF eg correcting a typo. I had ......

John I think I was going on the wrong tack on this one. I think I have had similar probs and this......

John Unless you are holding then appending or using APP HOLD to create the file in an application d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a HOLD file using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a HOLD file using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
OVER formatting is done after the internal matrix is built. The hold file derives from the internal ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why can't you add group to a group in User Administration? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
If you're using MRE backed by a Database repository it's an easy matter to write your own group copy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting online report to batch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Yes! If you do LET SAVE it will save your Global variables as well in a .fex that can be run....

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting online report to batch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Am I right in remembering there was a natty way of doing this where you could save global variables ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating MODE Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Mickey Your technique is great provided that you dont want to find the mode for more than one colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: concatenate with blank at end (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
WF Wont recognise a trailing blank for A256 field because this assumes that all fields are padded ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Can we have an extract of these publications so we can try before we buy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: run a dos command in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
RichH Using APP commands is pretty smart - wish I had thought of that! Would still be interested f......

Discussion Topic  RE: run a dos command in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
mbedford Again this is a question of how your server sees the files. The .bat probably needs rewri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format issue after migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Render Try changing your actual format to DATE since I know that YYMD as actual does not work on ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format issue after migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Jon Webfocus should carry out auto translation of sql server ......

Discussion Topic  RE: simple query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Quick and dirty is SUM * since this applies the max prefix to non numeric data. Not so good for nume......

» Refine Search
» New Search