Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Assistant Field Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Can someone help me confirm or not whether this css file is related to the reprot assistant interfac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Assistant Field Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
In report assistant on the left hand listbox where it lists the name/alias/format/segment/ect... Er......

What colors are you seeing? I have one reporting object with 6 joins and the colors used are black,......

Discussion Topic  Reporting Assistant Field Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way to disable the coloring of the fields used in report assistant? We have some repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
The fields I am joining to are not keyed, which would make sense considering the error I'm getting n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I think the problem I was having is the defined field is not on the main JOIN file. The main join f......

The way I initally set it up was I added defines to the files in the OTHER section and then joined t......

Discussion Topic  Reporting Objects Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way when creating reporting objects to join a file to a defined field in another file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing to an MS Access File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thats what I was looking for, thanks! Eric...

Discussion Topic  Writing to an MS Access File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was wondering if there was a way to write to a specific access file to export data. I am using SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard login redirect question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thats what I was looking for! We only have a server for production and another for development. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard login redirect question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Yeah that I know, I wanted the login page to redirect them to the appropriate server after they are ......

My other question is how to create two different dashboard login pages on one server. In addition t......

Discussion Topic  dashboard login redirect question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I'm trying to figure out a way to change the login page of our dashboard login page to integrate bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: joining db2 file to wf holdfile? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thats not a bad idea, I will give that a try, Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: joining db2 file to wf holdfile? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Well my question is how do I go about writing that SQL statement. What I have goes something like: ......

Discussion Topic  joining db2 file to wf holdfile? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I'm using SQL to download data from our DB2/AS400 connection and I was wondering if it was at all po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retrieve data in the middle??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
You can write some sort of define that will put a 0 to a virtual field if your docket criteria has n......

Discussion Topic  RE: help computing totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
It worked, I would never have thought of that ... Thanks smiths!...

Discussion Topic  RE: help computing totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I may have said it wrong, but I need column totals for that specific row. The results of the code y......

» Refine Search
» New Search