Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Across field count at bottom of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I'm trying to do a sum by Agent on policy count but unable to do that. I have 4 columns, AGENT - INS......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Does anyone know if I setup a bunch of users on the sandbox server but I want to migrate them into p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the look of ReportCaster Library signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Does anyone know how to add a .css to the reportcaster library sighon to make it look different? We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 and Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I tried that but still no luck. Sorry I hadn't posted anything but I have several projects going and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DB2 and Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
We have a DB2 table that holds all the time our users input for their work hours. The issue is that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to count names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
For the last 36 month. I have a define for that which only brings forward the info for 36 month endi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to count names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Yes it does...THANK YOU...Thanks to all who have responded...I'm trying the car one as we speak/type......

The reports I'm trying to do require that I identify claims with 3 or more checks going to the same ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to count names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I am trying to add up a field that holds names. But every sum or count that I use does not work. Cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
THANKS!!! You made it work!!! I just had to make a more adjustment on the date format to make it wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
It seems not to like the "THEN". I get the following error. 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 57 IN PRO......

UUUmmmm...you just went way over my head there... ......

I have changed it to ......

I had the &Mnth above it as well. I think I changed it late last night to see if it would work that ......

The -SET I'm refering to is the ......

Discussion Topic  -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I am trying to use -SET using an IF statement but for some reason it is not even showing up as worki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I was having a similiar issue and got it to work by doing an "ON TABLE SET EMPTYREPORT ANSI". I plac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Log with List of Report??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Thanks!!! I will download the manual and read up on it... Thank you so much for your help!!! :-) A......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster - Log with List of Report??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Does anyone know if Report Caster keeps a log of all the Reports it has scheduled with the fex name,......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster error - [Miscosoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing so (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
It seems that the server this was located on was turned off. We are in the process of resterting it ......

» Refine Search
» New Search